Think you may behind the eight ball in figuring out all this social media stuff? No worries, I’ve discovered some telltale signs that you need to put aside time for some serious online discovery sessions.
Without further ado, here are the Top 5 Signs You Need to Study Social Media.
1. You’ve recently visited a computer store and asked if you can purchase one of them “blog” things.
2. When asked about your thoughts on SEO, you responded with the following:
“I think it’s a really solid conference this year and I wouldn’t be surprised if every SEO team made it to a bowl game.”
3. A co-worker asked if you had distributed the morning feeds and you responded with the following:
“Ummm, no, I DON’T live on a farm. Geezzz, idiot.”
4. Your boss asks you to demonstrate a tweet at an upcoming client meeting. You arrive at said meeting with a dumbfounded look on your face and a pet canary in hand.
5. You claim to be a social media expert.
Let’s be honest, we can all always learn more.
Scott, this post is hilarious. Now I remember why I subscribe to your blog. -informative and entertaining. I needed a good laugh.
Thanks Valerie! Always glad to generate a smile.